Our 30 DAY Standard Return Policy & NO RESTOCKING FEE Promise

Most Products can be returned within 30 days of when the items are shipped to you.

Conditions: We only sell brand new, sealed and unopened items unless otherwise specified on the individual product. Return Authorization is Required for All Orders. All returned Merchandise must be in its original box and packaging.

Reason 1: If you received the product and would like to return it, you are welcome to do so as long as the product is still in the same condition as you received it and it is returned within 30 days of when it was shipped to you.

Resolution: Request Return authorization via email and send the product back to the address provided by our Customer Service Team. Once we receive the product at our warehouse it will be inspected and processed for credit. Keep in mind that you will receive a credit for the item only and would be responsible to ship the product back to us at your cost. If your order was shipped via Economy Free Shipping, you will need to return the goods to us at your own cost, once we receive the goods and the credit is approved, you will be refunded the amount you paid for the items minus the original amount it cost us to ship the product to you.

Reason 2:If you received the product damaged and did not refuse it, we must be notified within 3 business days that the product is damaged for proper credit or replacement.

Resolution: We add Insurance to all our shipments, please notify our Customer Service Team via email as to how and where the product is damaged. Do not discard it as it may need to be inspected. We can only pick up items in the Continental USA, if necessary we will file an insurance claim in order to resolve the issue. Insurance claims may take up to 14 days to process. For faster service we will create a new order for you and issue a full refund on the original order once the claim is approved.

Reason 3: If you find the product to be defective, please contact the Manufacturers Technical or Service Department for trouble shooting or replacement. Their contact information can be found on the packaging or in the instruction booklet.

Resolution: We are here to help in every way possible, if you are not able to get proper assistance from the manufacturer please contact us and we will try to assist in any way possible. 90% of the time the Manufacturer will gladly assist in resolving the issue the other 10% of the time we can have it resolved for you.

Reason 4: If you received a product that is different then the product described on our website, Please contact our service team to have the issue resolved. Please keep in mind that we get our product information from the manufacturers that we work with and as a standard procedure manufacturers may occasionally improve product appearance or packaging without updating their product descriptions.

Resolution: If the product received is materially different then the one listed on the website, request a return authorization via email and describe the differences between what you received and what is described. We will send a return shipping label for the product and issue a full refund for the order as long as it is still in the same sealed condition as received.


Food Products, Sanitary Items, Items that are drop shipped from a distributor or a manufacturer may not be returned or may have return limitations. If you think there may be a possibility that it is not what you are looking for, please call us to clarify the product description. Items that are opened and/or used may not be returned.

Return Authorization Requirements

The best way to get a Return Authorization is via email. Your return will be tracked from start to finish and decreases a chance of delay.


Email: info@officechase.com with the following details:

  1. In the Subject of your Email, write Return Authorization Request.

  2. Provide your order date and number.

  3. Describe the reason for your return.

  4. Best phone number to reach you.


Typographical Errors
In the event that a product sold by OfficeChase.com is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, OfficeChase.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. OfficeChase.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, OfficeChase.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. Additionally, we do not guarantee that the information about a product including color, materials used, and/or dimensions are 100% accurate. If you require strict measurements please call customer service to verify the exact dimensions or details about a product.


A short sentence describing what someone will receive by subscribing